- Certified Lactation Consultant, SACLC, Wits University.
- BSc Hons Midwifery Professional Practice degree at University of Greenwich, UK.
- Dip General (Nursing, Psychiatry and Community Health) and Midwifery at Carinus College, Cape Town.
- Water Birth workshop with Dr Michel Odent, London.
- Infant Massage Instructor's course, London.
- Childbirth educator.
- Qualified in 1995 as a Midwife.
- 20+ Years experience with antenatal, postnatal and lactation support.
- Hermanus Provincial Hospital: Midwife and General Nursing.
- Queen Mary's Hospital, Bexley, UK: Caseload Midwife for 6.5 years specialising in Antenatal care, Antenatal Education, Home and Water Births, Postnatal care and Lactation Consulting.
I relocated from the UK back to SA in 2003 to get married and have children. I have two boys, Max age 14 and Alexander age 9.
I set up my private practice, Sleepy Hollow Clinic, in Noordhoek, where I have managed to pursue my passion supporting mums with antenatal education, postnatal care and my speciality, lactation consulting.