– Certified Lactation Consultant, SACLC, Wits University.
– BSc Hons Midwifery Professional Practice degree at University of Greenwich, UK.
– Dip General (Nursing, Psychiatry and Community Health) and Midwifery at Carinus College, Cape Town.
– Water Birth workshop with Dr Michel Odent, London.
– Infant Massage Instructor's course, London
– Hermanus Provincial Hospital: Midwife and General Nursing.
– Queen Mary's Hospital, Bexley, UK: Caseload Midwife for 6.5 years specialising in Antenatal care, Antenatal Education, Home and Water Births, Postnatal care and Lactation Consulting.
I moved from the UK to SA in 2003 to get married and have children. I have two boys, Max age 13 and Alexander age 9.